Book 2: A Short History of the New World Order – for over 200 years, Illuminati dynasties of the Old World Order have worked towards establishing a NWO… Their New World Order.
Transcript p 1 - 7
NWO History – New World Order History – Transcript p.1-7
Academics and the mainstream media often dismiss the New World Order… As the ravings of racists, bigots and poorly educated conspiracy theorists… Yet, members of the ruling elite seem to have an affinity for the term New World Order
Countless people, … from maharajas to millionaires and from pukkha [sic] sahibs to pretty ladies, will hate the new world order… and will die protesting against it.
H.G. Wells, The New World Order 1939
We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.
David Rockefeller, Statement to the United Nations Business Council, 1994
What Congress will have before it is not a conventional trade agreement but the architecture of a new international system….a first step toward a new world order.
Henry Kissinger, The Los Angeles Times, 1993
Governor Rockefeller pledges that, “as President, he would work toward international creation of a new world order.
Nelson Rockefeller, Associated Press report, 1968
Delegates to international organizations, public officials, gentlemen of the press, teachers and educators–all of you must realize that you have your part to play in the construction of a new world order.
Pope Paul V, Populorum Progressio, 1967
The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective — a new world order — can emerge: a new era –
George HW Bush, Address before Joint Session, September 11, 1990
Thrones and Altars
In the Old World Order, all-powerful kings and pontiffs control everything and everyone in their domains.
However, coming changes would forever reshape the balance of power, wiping out the Old Order…
From the ashes of the Old World Order emerges a New World Order – with the English Empire as the dominant superpower. It encompasses ¼ of the globe’s population. Its Navy ensures control of world trade and shipping.
Bankers Rothschilds, Barings, and Hambros along with industrialists, spy chiefs and high-government officials of the City of London* stand at its very center.
*A small financial district within Greater London also known as The City or The Square Mile.
In the Orient, the British East India Trading Company cultivates opium in India for sale in China. Addicting millions of Chinese in the process.
The ruling Qing Dynasty desperately tries to enforce its ban on opium trafficking.
1839: In defense of “Free Trade”, British forces attack Canton. (present-day Hong Kong)
By the end of the Opium Wars, opium trafficking is legalized and the Qing Dynasty cedes Hong Kong. To this day, a major center in the international drug trade.
Wherever the British go, the Brotherhoods of Freemasons follows.
In Africa, Freemason Cecil Rhodes with help from Lord Rothschild in London sets up monopolies on gold and diamond mining.
The Illuminati New World Order
In 1891, Rhodes organizes the “Secret Society”. Its outer circle, the “Association of Helpers” eventually evolves into the Round Table Group.
Transcript p 8 - 13
NWO History – New World Order History – Transcript p.8 – 13
Meanwhile, back in America, the “Robber Barons” are amassing great fortunes.
J.D. Rockefeller – Oil
Andrew Carnegie – Steel
J.P. Morgan – Banking
Rockefeller’s Standard Oil produces 63% of the world’s oil supply.
1886: The Supreme Court grants corporations personhood.*
*Santa Clara County vs. Southern Pacific Railroad gives corporations some of the same rights previously reserved for citizens under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
1913 – with involvement from the city, a small group of bankers establish a privately-owned central bank - the Federal Reserve.
That same year the US institutes income tax. Funds can now be funneled from the poor working class back to the ruling upper class.
American coffers are soon bursting with newly minted coin.
Enter the internal combustion engine…
Oil becomes the most efficient source of energy with one little problem for the Empire…
Britain has no oil!!!
In Europe, the German Empire becomes a leader in key industries. Its navy and merchant fleet threaten Britain’s maritime monopoly.
The Ottoman Sultan gives Germany permission to build a railroad connecting Berlin all the way to Baghdad… With rights to oil 20 km on each side!
Fearful, Britain secretly signs defense treaties with Russia and France. The Triple Entente
1914 – The heir to the Austrian throne is shot dead by a Serb.*
*member of the Black Hand secret society
Leading to a series of war declaration…
JP Morgan finances Britain’s war effort.
1916 – With French soldiers dying en masse on the frontlines. Over 4 million British troops take position near oil-rich Basra.
The (in)famous Lawrence of Arabia makes a name for himself… …falsely promising lands to Britain’s Arabsallies.*
1915 – Germans sink the Lusitania. Morgan-control press agitates the U.S. into the war.
1918: End of the 1st world war. Europe is in ruins and Over 15 million people are dead.
3 great empires fall:
House of Habsburg
House of Osman
House of Romanov
Britain owes the US $12.5 billion!
Spoils of War
Germany surrenders based on President Wilson’s 14 points…
more are added…
Including admission of war guilt! (Clause 231)
Treaty of Versailles
- Germany must pay £6,6 billion in war reparations – an unimaginable sum at the time!
- The Allies strip Germany of its resources and all its colonial possessions.
- Germany’s territory shrinks by 20%.
- The Polish Corridor cuts off Germany from East Prussia.
- Germany is forbidden to unite with Austria.
Britain gets Tanzania, Namibia and Germany’s Pacific colonies – Palestine and Iraq from Ottomans.
France gets Elsass-Lothringen (Alsace- Lorraine) from Germany and Syria from Ottomans.
1923 France/Belgium occupies the Ruhr Valley. (heart of German indus- trialization)
In 1918 The Round Table Group calls for the creation of a “League of Nation”. Two years later their wish is granted.
However the League of Nations is destined for failure. U.S. Congress fails to accept it not once… not twice… but 3 times! Not being a member of the League of Nations, the U.S. isn’t represented at the San Remo Conference. Rockefeller’s oil interests are forced to watch as Britain and France carve up the Ottoman’s oil-soaked deserts.
1919 Round Table member, Lionel Curtis suggests the creation of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA) in London. 1921 – The Council of Foreign Affairs, the RIIA’s US counterpart is formed in New York.
1927, Shell Oil’s Sir Henri Deterding hosts the powers of New York and London at Achnacarry Castle, Scotland.
They form an oil cartel, known as the 7 Sisters, and agree to fix the price of oil and regulate production worldwide.
They redistribute Middle Eastern oil fields amongst themselves. Rockefeller’s Standard oil gets its share.
- Esso (Standard N.J.)
- Mobil (Standard NY)
- Gulf Oil
- Chevron (Standard California)
- BP (Anglo-Persian Oil)
There is a more detailed and larger version of the NWO World Map here
Transcript p 14 - 20
NWO History – New World Order History – Transcript p.14 -20
1939- HG Wells’ New World Order is published.
1933, following the Reichstag Fire, Adolf Hitler is appointed dictator of Germany.
1939 – Hitler’s expansionist plans quickly instigates WW2.
1941 Japan attacks the United States at Pearl Harbor… Propelling the U.S. into the war.
1945 – U.S. play the ultimate card… ending the war.
The Cold War Begins
After 6 years of war, most of Europe and Asia is in ruins. The American Empire is the sole superpower with Britain, now in the position of junior partner.
The US holds $30 billion in its gold reserve.
Fort Knox, Kentucky
1944 – The US takes advantage of their dominant position to create the Word Bank (WB) and the International Monetary Fund. (IMF) Both organizations make huge loans in order to improve a country’s attractiveness to foreign investment. Foreign investors have needs…
Their factories need power…
They need easy access to valuable resources…
They require ‘stable’, corporate-friendly governments…
Soon, the country is crippled with debt and unable to make payments.
Structural Adjustment Programs!
Water supply is privatized.
- Resource rights are given to foreign corporations.
The market now dictates what crops to grow.
Now wholly dependent on global supply and demand, previously subsistence economies (where food is grown, gathered or hunted) are forced to grow “cash crops”; regardless of their nutritional value. (if any)
Famine inadvertently ensues.
The League of Nation is repackaged and made more palatable to American taste. 1945 – In San Francisco the U.S. and 50 other nations sign the United Nations Charter, creating the United Nations. The Rockefeller family generously donates land to build the UN’s headquarters in New York.
The NWO’s Trojan horse is in place.
Transcript p 21 - 25
NWO History – New World Order History – Transcript p.21-25
1954 – World elite meet at the Bilderberg Hotel. They discuss the creation of a European community and a common currency. Three years later, the European Community is established.
1961 – Eisenhower gives his farewell to the nation speech… warning the world against the military-industrial complex.
That same year The UN plans to disarm the entire world. … while simultaneously arming the UN’s own troops.
1962 – In Operation Northwoods the Joint Chiefs of Staff proposes to fake terrorist acts against the U.S. in order to entice a war against Cuba.
’60s The Assassination Decade
1963 John F. Kennedy takes on the CIA, the Federal Reserve and the military-industrial complex.
Despite evidence of a conspiracy, Lee Harvey Oswald is declared the “lone assassin”.
1968 Martin Luther King, a long time target of the FBI’s COINTELPRO speaks out against Vietnam.
MLK is shot by “lone assassin”, James Earl Ray
1968 Robert F. Kennedy is determined to find his brothers’ killers and poised to become the next U.S. President.
Bobby is shot dead by “lone assassin” Sirhan Sirhan.
The Tonkin Gulf Incident propels the US into the Vietnam War.
The War costs the US more than $500 billion dollars!
Sensing instability, England and France begin converting their dollars into gold.
US Gold reserve fall to $10 billion dollars.
1970: The US hits its Peak Oil
Fearing a run on the US dollar, Nixon closes the Gold Window.
How can the United States sustain a demand for a $ not backed by gold? Not backed by anything? Oil!
by far the largest traded commodity on the planet. With coffee at a distant second.
Oil is bought and sold worldwide on 3 major markets – All of them dealing exclusively in dollars. Obligating oil buyers to purchase dollars.
The Gold Standard becomes an Oil Standard
Reestablishing demand for the almighty dollar.
1973 – David Rockefeller founds his Trilateral Commission.
- Students take 52 Americans hostage at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- In Nicaragua, the Sandinistas establish a revolutionary government. US worries about “another Cuba”.
- Boland Amendment forbids the CIA and the DoD from supporting the Contras fighting the Sandinistas.
- CIA and the DoD need a source of “black” funds to support the Contras and conduct military ops in Nicaragua.
- US provides weapons to Iran via Israel in return for hostages and funds.
- Iran returns hostages to the US. Reagan looks like hero!
- CIA uses the funds to support the Contras and other black ops.
- Cocaine is brought to the US from Nicaragua for distribution and profits.
The CIA constantly plots in secrecy – the very definition of conspiracy. Let’s examine some of its greatest hits…
A printed version of Short History of the New World Order is available in the shop.
Transcript p 26 - 31
NWO History – New World Order History – Transcript p.26-31
1947 – CIA is established. Under the guise of fighting communism, the agency maintains corporate powers and trade monopolies worldwide. In Operation Mockingbird, it recruits more than 400 journalists. At least 25 well-known organizations, including ABC, CBS, NBC, Reuters, Associated Press, Washington Post and Time Magazine all become CIA assets.
- 1953 – Operation MK-ULTRA: The CIA begins developing and using psychedelic drugs (LSD) in mind control experiments. In 1973, CIA Director Helms orders all files destroyed.
- 1953 Iran – Operation AJAX: In service to British oil concerns, the CIA /MI6 replace popularly elected government with the brutal Shah of Iran and his US-trained SAVAK secret police.
- 1954 Guatemala – Operation PBSUCCESS: Newly elected President Árbenz is assassinated by the CIA after he nationalizes unused United Fruit Company land.
- 1961 Congo – Operation BARRACUDA: CIA helps Belgium intelligence to assassinate popularly elected Lumumba. Mobutu, the epitome of African kleptocracy rules for the next 35 years.
- 1961 Dominican Republic After the US’ own man, dictator Generalissimo Trujillo business interests begin competing with American corporations, the CIA has him murdered.
- 1964 Brazil CIA backs a military coup against the popular government of Joao Goulart. His replacement institutes South America’s first death squad!
- 1965 Indonesia – Operation HIKE: CIA overthrows the demo- cratically elected government of Sukarno. His replacement, General Suharto murders between 500,000 to 1 million people. CIA provides the ‘death lists’ to the military junta.
- 1967 Greece CIA-backed King Constantine dismisses the democratically- elected government of Papan- dreou and installs the military dictatorship of Papadopoulos – the first CIA agent to become a European premier!
- 1970 Cambodia US-trained troops help insure the transition of Papa Doc’s dictatorship to his equally brutal son, 19-year old Baby Doc. 15 years later, the CIA quietly fly their man out to the south of France for a lavish retirement.
- 1971 haiti US-trained troops help insure the transition of Papa Doc’s dictatorship to his equally brutal son, 19-year old Baby Doc. 15 years later, the CIA quietly fly their man out to the south of France for a lavish retirement.
- 1973 – Chili Operation FUBELT: CIA overthrows demo- cratically elected Salvador Allende and installs the military junta of General Pinochet. American corporate giant ITT offers the CIA $1 million to help with the effort.
- 1975 – Australia Prime Minister Gough Whitlam enrages the CIA by cancelling joint CIA-ASIS operations in Chile. In a highly unorthodox move, the Governor General dismisses Whitlam’s government.
- 1983 – Nicaragua CIA uses the proceeds from the sale of illegal arms to Iran to fund rebel Contras who seek to overthrow the popularly elected Sandinista government.
- 1989 – Panama The United States invades Panama and over- throws its own CIA-paid asset of 20+ years, dictator and cocaine drug lord, General Manual Noriega.
- 1992 – Present: From obtaining classified information from foes and allies for major defense contractors to stealing fuel efficiency secrets from Japanese automakers for General Motors, the CIA is increasingly involved in corporate espionage following the end of the cold war.
1991 – The United States’ long-time arch nemesis, the U.S.S.R. collapse.
Russia soon receives the IMF cure.
The IMF’s “shock therapy” plunges the country into poverty. – The effect is twice as severe as the Great Depression! Russia’s GDP falls by half. Corruption – the Russian mafia controls 40% of private enterprises and 60% of its state-owned companies. Severe hyperinflation is rampant. Healthcare declines along with life expectancy. .
America’s civilian law enforcement becomes more militarized. The use of SWAT teams and other paramilitary units are increasingly commonplace.
1% of America’s adult population is behind bars, the largest prison population in the world.
The ‘home of the free’ approaches a Police State.
1992 – Ruby Ridge – US Marshalls shoot 14-year old boy, Sam Weaver in the back.
FBI snipers later shoot Vicky Weaver in the head along with her 10-month old baby.
1993 – Waco, Texas – 75 ATF agents and 3 National Guard helicopters attempt to raid the Branch Davidians, a Christian sect.
The FBI lays a 51-day siege against the compound. Fire erupts, possibly due to CS gas grenades. 76 people, including over 20 children die.
September 11, 2001
The attacks turn the US’ attention towards an “invisible enemy”, the War on Terror. Like the Communists before them, the terrorists are ubiquitous… They can be anywhere… they can strike at any time… The US proceeds to invade Iraq and finally Afghanistan. Congress passes the Patriot Act, depriving citizens of basic rights
The march towards a One World Governance continues…
- North American Union – NAFTA
- Union of South American Nations
- European Union
- African Union
- ASEAN (Asia)
Nations join first economically,
paving the way for a… New World Order
NWO History – New World Order History – Sources
NWO History – New World Order History – Mistakes and other screw-ups
Well, that didn’t take long: :blush:
p.29 footnote: Weaver‘s
Please contact us if you spot anything.